The RealReal Opens Midwest Flagship Store
“What sets our stores apart is how far beyond the transaction they go. Stores are a way for us to deeply engage with our community, which is why experts and services are at the heart of our store experience,” said
The RealReal Miracle Mile brings together a host of features and services in an inviting space that reflects Chicago’s unique culture. Sustainability is also a focus for the store, from using sustainable materials to refurbishing vintage furniture to creating compostable packaging for the cafe.
Experts At Your Service
- A glass-encased watchmaker station sits at the heart of the store, where shoppers can see horologists in action and consult with them for expert watch advice.
- An onsite tailor provides custom fitting, alterations and apparel repairs from the store’s mezzanine tailoring department.
- The store offers a full suite of repair services for handbags, shoes, jewelry and watches, helping extend the life of luxury goods.
- The RealReal’s gemologists, handbag experts, stylists, resales specialists and valuation managers are available to shoppers and consignors, providing insight into resale value, details on unique pieces, complimentary valuations and much more.
A New Chicago Shopping Experience
- The store offers women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags and accessories; beauty; fine jewelry and watches; home and art.
- Everything in the store is for sale—including the furniture, art and decor—and new items are added every day.
- Features include a
Chicago-inspired sneaker loop, works by local artists, Art Deco decor, and retractable shopping closets that bring hundreds of additional items into the store.
- The store merchandise is curated based on the brands, styles and trends The RealReal’s
Chicagoshoppers love, including Louis Vuittonand Gucci apparel and handbags; Tiffany & Co. and Van Cleef & Arpelsjewelry; Rolex and Cartier watches; Yeezy and Jordansneakers; and Burberry and Moncler outerwear.
Clean Eating at the CaféCafé
- The RealReal’s fourth cafe will bring a sustainable and clean eating dining option to Chicago’s Magnificent Mile, with a focus on supporting local producers.
- Food options include homemade waffles, frozen yogurt with seasonal toppings, pastries from
Troubadour Bakery, a rotating selection from Karl’s Craft Soup, and grab-and-go options from Goddess And The Baker.
- Drink options include Colectivo Coffee cold brew, Sightglass Coffee, Field & Farmer juice and Sparkling Seasons organic botanical water.
The RealReal Chicago flagship store is located at
The RealReal Press Contact:
Source: The RealReal